Tardy
Many of you arrive quite late. This is addressed to you.
Generally, I'd rather you show up sometime than not show up at all, but under repeated observations, too many of you arrive rather late to class.
I'm not your daddy or your boss, but that kind of behavior isn't particularly tolerated in the work world. Enjoy my endless patience while you can. (But don't expect me to say you were particularly punctual if you ask me to be a reference.)
JJ
Generally, I'd rather you show up sometime than not show up at all, but under repeated observations, too many of you arrive rather late to class.
I'm not your daddy or your boss, but that kind of behavior isn't particularly tolerated in the work world. Enjoy my endless patience while you can. (But don't expect me to say you were particularly punctual if you ask me to be a reference.)
JJ

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home