Homework #3 available on I-drive
The third homework assignment is available on the I-drive. It is a 7-point assignment.
I do wish to formally modify the Problem Sets and Writing Assignments portion of the syllabus. Whereas the syllabus states there will be five homework assignments, each worth 5 points, I think we are better off with four assignments, totaling 25 percentage points.
The first assignment was scored out of 7 points. The second assignment was scored out of 5 points. This third assignment will be scored out of 7 points. That will leave the last assignment (due likely the last Friday or Monday of the semester) worth 6 points.
Side comment on my spelling of jewelry: The spelling "jewellery" which I initially wrote, is the acceptable British spelling of the word. However, living in the US and using American Standard English, the spelling "jewelry" is the appropriate spelling. Thanks for helping me out.
I do wish to formally modify the Problem Sets and Writing Assignments portion of the syllabus. Whereas the syllabus states there will be five homework assignments, each worth 5 points, I think we are better off with four assignments, totaling 25 percentage points.
The first assignment was scored out of 7 points. The second assignment was scored out of 5 points. This third assignment will be scored out of 7 points. That will leave the last assignment (due likely the last Friday or Monday of the semester) worth 6 points.
Side comment on my spelling of jewelry: The spelling "jewellery" which I initially wrote, is the acceptable British spelling of the word. However, living in the US and using American Standard English, the spelling "jewelry" is the appropriate spelling. Thanks for helping me out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home