What? No answer key?
Hey folks. It's been a long day. I have been unable to put together an answer key for the sample test.
I challenge you all to come up with the answer key. Someone who has the initiative, put up your key in the comments section. Then if someone thinks that your answers are wrong they can offer alternatives. It will be a great learning experience for all of you to try to collectively solve these problems.
Besides, I fear that several of these problems are going to show up on the real test.
Go!
I challenge you all to come up with the answer key. Someone who has the initiative, put up your key in the comments section. Then if someone thinks that your answers are wrong they can offer alternatives. It will be a great learning experience for all of you to try to collectively solve these problems.
Besides, I fear that several of these problems are going to show up on the real test.
Go!

8 Comments:
Someone offered this as a key. What do you think? Please comment. Don't take it as "gospel".
1. D
2. C
3. B
4. C
5. C
6. C
7. D
8. C
9. E
10. D
11. C
12. C
13. C
14. D
15. C
16. B
17. A
18. A
19. C
20. C
21. C
22. B
23. C
24. A
25. B
number 10 is wrong; it should be C as in Chuck Norris
I'm thinking #18 is Sterilized Interviention (B) because the government is taking action to keep the domestic money supply constant.
in regard to number 19: whoever posted said to sell 10 billion pounds at 2.20, but I don't think anyone will buy them at 2.20, i think you have to sell 20 billion at 1.90. This brings the supply up to 50 billion at 1.90.
Using Fogel's logic, and applying it to #20, the answer should be D.
I agree w/ Doug Funny, too.
I am having trouble figuring out how the answers for 6, 19 and 20 were calculated. I have B as the answer for 6, A for 19 and D for for 20. I'm not Alan Greenspan so being told I'm wrong won't harm my delicate sensibilities. I would just like to know why I'm getting my answers instead of these.
You have 19 and 20 right
Post a Comment
<< Home