Final Exam Info
The review sheet for the final exam is stored on my folder (jjulian) on the I-drive.
I expect to have all of your papers graded by Wednesday, the 13th. You should be able to stop by the office to pick them up on Thursday.
You should be aware of the following adjustments to my schedule this week:
On Wednesday, I'll be out of the office from 12:30-2:30. I should be around after then as well.
Good luck on all of your finals.
I expect to have all of your papers graded by Wednesday, the 13th. You should be able to stop by the office to pick them up on Thursday.
You should be aware of the following adjustments to my schedule this week:
Monday regular hours (2-3)
Wednesday, December 13 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 noon
Thursday, December 14, 1:00 – 3:30 p.m.
On Wednesday, I'll be out of the office from 12:30-2:30. I should be around after then as well.
Good luck on all of your finals.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home