Welcome Summer II '07 Students
You have reached the class weblog for Dr. Jack Julian's Econ 345 International Trade class. We're set for the summer term!
You are free to scan some of the entries from my earlier classes as they are all archived. You will get an idea of how this forum is used.
I use this blog spot for both International Trade and International Finance, so if some old entries seem inappropriate for International Trade, it is likely relevant for finance.
I generally teach International Trade in the Fall semester and International Finance in the Spring semester. Fall semester trade class is usually writing intensive. Spring finance is rarely offered as writing intensive.
That's it for my introduction. I hope you have a great summer of learning and edification.
JJ
You are free to scan some of the entries from my earlier classes as they are all archived. You will get an idea of how this forum is used.
I use this blog spot for both International Trade and International Finance, so if some old entries seem inappropriate for International Trade, it is likely relevant for finance.
I generally teach International Trade in the Fall semester and International Finance in the Spring semester. Fall semester trade class is usually writing intensive. Spring finance is rarely offered as writing intensive.
That's it for my introduction. I hope you have a great summer of learning and edification.
JJ

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home