Test 1 Review Info
To clarify:
The first test for Econ 345 is Wednesday, October 7. (Not Monday the 5th as stated on the original handout for review for test 1.)
We will go over the problems on the review sheet in class on Monday. Please prepare these in advance. You should consider it a homework assignment (no, I'm not collecting it).
I will post the key to the sample multiple choice problems on this weblog. However, solutions to the non-multiple-choice problems will only be discussed in class. If you miss class you should get the information / solutions from a classmate.
Remember, you are responsible for all material discussed in class. I am unable to provide notes to anyone as my notes are written for myself. I do not think they are sufficiently detailed for general distribution. This has always been my course policy. (In the future, there may be some notes provided as a few technical lectures have been more formally written up.)
Have a great weekend.
The first test for Econ 345 is Wednesday, October 7. (Not Monday the 5th as stated on the original handout for review for test 1.)
We will go over the problems on the review sheet in class on Monday. Please prepare these in advance. You should consider it a homework assignment (no, I'm not collecting it).
I will post the key to the sample multiple choice problems on this weblog. However, solutions to the non-multiple-choice problems will only be discussed in class. If you miss class you should get the information / solutions from a classmate.
Remember, you are responsible for all material discussed in class. I am unable to provide notes to anyone as my notes are written for myself. I do not think they are sufficiently detailed for general distribution. This has always been my course policy. (In the future, there may be some notes provided as a few technical lectures have been more formally written up.)
Have a great weekend.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home