Interest parity documents on I-drive
I have placed two documents on the I-drive.
One is the handout from class on Friday, Feb. 18.
The other is the solutions for the first problem that we went over in class. It has some notes added for your benefit.
Problem 2, which is part of BOTH documents, is the problem that you can write up and turn in on Wednesday, February 23. You should be able to use the notes and the examples from the first problem to solve the second problem.
I'm sorry I had to miss class today.
One is the handout from class on Friday, Feb. 18.
The other is the solutions for the first problem that we went over in class. It has some notes added for your benefit.
Problem 2, which is part of BOTH documents, is the problem that you can write up and turn in on Wednesday, February 23. You should be able to use the notes and the examples from the first problem to solve the second problem.
I'm sorry I had to miss class today.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home